Kidzania, located in Jamsil, Songpa-gu, Seoul, is a unique family entertainment space especially for children ages 3 to 16. The theme park provides children with a chance to experience jobs that they might want to have when they grow up! Job experiences include working as a policeman, flight attendant, firefighter, or chef (uniforms are provided). When you work hard in Kidzania, you get paid in Kidzo (a virtual currency). You can put your money in the bank for your next visit or purchase goods at the department store. In order to make the environment as realistic as possible, every building, car, and tree is reduced to 2/3 its real size, helping children feel more adult-like in their new world! Kidzania mimics a real city environment, has diverse jobs, and is full of events. When there is a fire, a fireman rushes to help, and a news reporter covers the story. While 911 paramedics give first aid to fire victims, in another part of “town” delivery personnel are dropping off packages. Kidzania teaches the next generation how to live as responsible members of society and gives them an introduction to how the economy works.
Every building, car, and tree is reduced to 2/3 its real size
Bank, acting school, driving tracks, fire emergency department, flower atelier, extreme climbing, voice recording studio, hospital, robotics laboratory, photo studio, TV studio, police station, radio studio, magic school, and more.
Information center, storage lockers, lost and found, nurse office, parents lounge, lactation room, etc.
Exchange tickets with invoice (Soft/Hard Copy) and passports at <group ticket counter> which on your right hand side of ticket counter
Adult (17 years old and above) : KRW17,000
Child (3-16 years old) : KRW36,000
Adult (17 years old and above) : KRW15,000
Child (3-16 years old) : KRW32,000
1. Child under 10 years old must be accompanied by a guardian position
2. Child admission alone is only 11 years of age, one must position after position and caregivers can check documents
*Guardian: Single entry written consent
*Proof: Family relationship certificate, medical insurance, etc.
(Documents which could prove that family caregivers and children)
3. Infants under 36 months are free to entry and must be accompanied by both a guardian and child. (not available for experience facilities)
4. If you lost your security bracelet, you will be responsible for the extra charge of 16,000 won
5. It is recommended to wear sporty shoes to enter the hall
6. Only children will be allowed to re-enter
7. Only water and baby food is allowed inside the premises
Take subway line 2, get off at Jamsil station and exit from exit 4, walk straight for 5 minutes toward Lotte Mart, after which turn left and head toward the outdoor carpark
address: 240 Olympic-ro, Jamsil 3(sam)-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea (서울특별시 송파구 잠실3동 올림픽로 240)
**For more information
It can be purchased directly through the cart. After settlement, please provide the following information in the remarks. We will send the voucher by email within 1-2 working days.
1) Passport Full Name (1 Passenger):
2) Reserved Date:
3) Reserved Part: Session 1/ Session 2
4) Numbers of Passengers: Adult and Child