1) Taejongdae represents Busan, and is especially famous for its rock beach. Featuring its highest peak at 250 meters, there are forests of pine trees and 200 other varieties of trees.
Ticket for Danubi Train running in the park is included. The Danubi Train stops many stations for each attraction, and visitors mainly go to the observatory and the Lighthouse. On days with clear skies you can see Japan’s Tsushima Island from the observatory.
2) Oryukdo is a rocky island located in the oceanside of the Yongho-dong neighborhood. Depending on the tides, Oryukdo meaning “5”“6”sometimes looks as if it is made of five or six islets. Iron columns were set up over a 35-meter-high coastal cliff.Visitors will be thrilled with the view of the waves while looking down through the transparent floor. The sea stretches out ahead of the skywalk, perfect for a photo op, as well as the best spot to see Daemado Island on sunny days.
3) Gamcheon Culture Villiage can be called as the signature of Busan. It is formed by houses built in staircase-fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain, earning this village the nickname of "Machu Picchu of Busan." The many alleys cutting through this community are vibrantly decorated with murals and sculptures created by the residents. Beautiful decorations make everywhere being photo zone!
4) Gamcheon Culture Villiage can be called as the signature of Busan. It is formed by houses built in staircase-fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain, earning this village the nickname of "Machu Picchu of Busan." The many alleys cutting through this community are vibrantly decorated with murals and sculptures created by the residents. Beautiful decorations make everywhere being photo zone!
5) BIFF Square, which is filled with restaurants, shopping centers and various food stalls, has become a culturally important street for young people. Located in between Jagalchi Market and International Market, the transient population that comes in and out will make you feel the unique atmosphere of Busan. Seed Hotteok sold there is a must try food when come visit Busan! Aa the final spot of the tour, you can choose to dismiss here to continue shopping and eating!
PACKAGE NO.: ZTBS0001A
Daily departure (except public holiday)
Price per pax : HKD499 | SGD90 | USD65 | TWD1900 (minumun 4 pax to form a confirmed group)
0830-0900： Gather at hotel (in Busan city) / Seomyeon Station Exit 2
0930： Arrived Taejongdae（1.5 hour stopover)
1130： Arrived Oryukdo（30mins stayover)
1215： Lunch ‘Pork Soup rice’
1330： Arrived Gamcheon Culture Village （1.5 hour stopover)
1600： Arrived Yonggungsa Temple（1.5 hour stopover)
1730： Gather for return
1815： Arrived back hotel / leave at BIFF Square
1. Itinerary is meant for reference only, it is subjected to changes based on weather or traffic conditions on actual day of travel.
2. Price includes transport, entrance fees per head.
3. Non-chargable for children under 3 years old (No seat will be provided)
4. Pickup service for hotel in Busan city (not included Haeundae are)
5. Tour is led by fluent mandarin speaking leader. Customers will be contacted by email or whatsapp 1 day before travel date.
6. Itinerary is not affected by rains, if there is a rainstorm or unexpected reason that causes the attraction to close, the relevant entrance tickets fee will be refunded.
Make a booking:
Please fill the below information and send us via "MESSAGE", we will reply ASAP
2) Contact No.: (whatsapp/wechat/line) *With International Area Code
3) Departure Date:
4) Total Pax:
5) Package: ZTBS0001A
6) Pickup Hotel: