1) Taejongdae represents Busan, and is especially famous for its rock beach. Featuring its highest peak at 250 meters, there are forests of pine trees and 200 other varieties of trees.
Ticket for Danubi Train running in the park is included. The Danubi Train stops many stations for each attraction, and visitors mainly go to the observatory and the Lighthouse. On days with clear skies you can see Japan’s Tsushima Island from the observatory.
2) Oryukdo is a rocky island located in the oceanside of the Yongho-dong neighborhood. Depending on the tides, Oryukdo meaning “5”“6”sometimes looks as if it is made of five or six islets. Iron columns were set up over a 35-meter-high coastal cliff.Visitors will be thrilled with the view of the waves while looking down through the transparent floor. The sea stretches out ahead of the skywalk, perfect for a photo op, as well as the best spot to see Daemado Island on sunny days.
3) Gamcheon Culture Villiage can be called as the signature of Busan. It is formed by houses built in staircase-fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain, earning this village the nickname of "Machu Picchu of Busan." The many alleys cutting through this community are vibrantly decorated with murals and sculptures created by the residents. Beautiful decorations make everywhere being photo zone!
4) Gamcheon Culture Villiage can be called as the signature of Busan. It is formed by houses built in staircase-fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain, earning this village the nickname of "Machu Picchu of Busan." The many alleys cutting through this community are vibrantly decorated with murals and sculptures created by the residents. Beautiful decorations make everywhere being photo zone!
5) BIFF Square, which is filled with restaurants, shopping centers and various food stalls, has become a culturally important street for young people. Located in between Jagalchi Market and International Market, the transient population that comes in and out will make you feel the unique atmosphere of Busan. Seed Hotteok sold there is a must try food when come visit Busan! Aa the final spot of the tour, you can choose to dismiss here to continue shopping and eating!
PACKAGE NO.: ZTBS0001A
Daily departure (except public holiday)
Price per pax : HKD499 | SGD90 | USD65 | TWD1900 (minumun 4 pax to form a confirmed group)
0830-0900： Gather at hotel (in Busan city) / Seomyeon Station Exit 2
0930： Arrived Taejongdae（1.5 hour stopover)
1130： Arrived Oryukdo（30mins stayover)
1215： Lunch ‘Pork Soup rice’
1330： Arrived Gamcheon Culture Village （1.5 hour stopover)
1600： Arrived Yonggungsa Temple（1.5 hour stopover)
1730： Gather for return
1815： Arrived back hotel / leave at BIFF Square
1. Itinerary is meant for reference only, it is subjected to changes based on weather or traffic conditions on actual day of travel.
2. Price includes transport, entrance fees per head, lunch per head.
3. Breakfast choice is randomly arranged and cannot be specified, vegetarians or guests who have food allergies can prepare own one.
4. Non-chargable for children under 3 years old (No seat will be provided)
5. Will arrange vehicle according the group size, there is no luggage space for one day tour members, please check with us in advance.
6. Tour is led by fluent mandarin speaking leader. Customers will be contacted by email or whatsapp by 1 day before travel date.
7. The Itinerary not affected by rains, if there is a rainstorm that causes the attraction to close, the relevant entrance tickets will be returned.
8. Customers are advised to buy their own travel insurance.
9. ZTAGETours is not responsible for any legal or financial related issues encountered by customers during the trip (not limited to injuries, loss of personal items etc.).
10. Late arrivals and absentees will consider as no-show, tours fee will not be returned.