Jeonju Hanok Village + Maisan Mountain
* South Korea's ancient city - Jeonju Hanok Village, has more than 800 Korean traditional houses that are the largest traditional city in South Korea. Here, everyone. wears hanbok to go sightseeing, as if returning to an ancient period.
* Include hanbok rental for 1.5 hours
Wearing a traditional hanbok, you can experience Korean traditional style in Hanok Village.
* Gyeonggijeon Hall - Another place to come to Hanok Village is the Gyeonggijeon Hall. It was built in 1410, It has a history of about 600 years. In the temple, the cherry blossoms in the spring and the red leaves in the autumn are both unforgettable, and the bamboo forest is also a popular hot spot for photography.
* Jeonju Hyanggyo Confucian School - Designated as the No. 379 Historic Site, is a confucian school in the Jeonju area. Confucian school refers to the local state education institution. There are five large ginkgo trees in the school that must be visited.
* Maisan Mountain - There are two mountain peaks in Maisan which are the only "couples" mountain in the world. It is a famous mountain with a special style and legend. At the south valleys, there are dozens of stone towers, it is said that all of them are stacked by one person. A all-season attraction to go, especially for the cherry blossom and red leaves, which is a popular spot for both locals and tourist.
Depart. Date：Mon-Fri (Except public holiday)
Price per Pax：HKD599 | SGD109 | USD79 | TWD2400
**Include Hanbok rental for 1.5 hours
**Include all tickets and lunch fees
0645： Gather at Hongdae Station Exit 8
0715： Gather at Myeongdong Station Exit 1
1000： Arrived Jeonju hanok village (2 hrs stay)
1200： Lunch “Traditional Jeonju Bibimbap”
1400： Arrived Maisan Mountain
1530： Gather for return
1800： Arrive Myeongdong
1830： Arrive Hongdae
1. Itinerary is meant for reference only, it is subjected to changes based on weather or traffic conditions on actual day of travel.
2. Price includes transport, entrance fees, hanbok rental & lunch meal per head.
3. Breakfast choice is randomly arranged and cannot be specified.
4. Non-chargeable for children under 3 years old (No seat will be provided)
5. Tour is led by fluent mandarin speaking leader. Customers will be contacted by email or whatsapp 1 day before travel date.
6. Itinerary is not affected by rains, if there is a rainstorm or unexpected reason that causes the attraction to close, the relevant entrance tickets fee will be refunded.
Make a booking:
Please fill the below information and send us via "MESSAGE", we will reply ASAP
2) Contact No.: (whatsapp/wechat/line) *With International Area Code
3) Departure Date:
4) Total Pax:
5) Package: ZTKR0007C
6) Meeting Point: Myeongdong / Hongdae