Jeonju Hanok Village (Eight Petals Cherry Blossoms (Day Tour)
Jeonju Hanok Village - South Korea's ancient city, There are over 800 Korean traditional architecture houses, which is the largest traditional city in South korea. Many visitors here are dressed in hanbok for sightseeing, as if they were back in an ancient town. It is recommended to visit the famous Jeondong Catholic Church.
Eight petals cherry blossoms - Prunus campanulata, shaped as the peony's eight petals cherry blossoms are the cherry varieties that have emerged in recent years.
They are made up of up to dozens of petal petals. Their colors are gorgeous and eye-catching's dreamy pink. One of the beautiful sights you can’t miss in South Korea!
Every spring, fully bloomed a large area of red azaleas and pink cherry blossoms, attracting many locals to admire flowers here and enjoy the romance in the dreamy sea of flowers.
*Lunch arrangement: Jeonju tranditional bibimbap
*Includes a Hanbok rental for one and a half hours.
*Hanbok hair styling
Experience wearing the Hanbok, and immerse yourself in the
traditional colours of Korea.
Depart.date：15-24 APR 2020 (Mon - Fri)
Price per pax：HKD599 | SGD109 | USD79 | TWD2400
0700： Gather at Hongdae Station Exit 8
0730： Gather at Myeongdong Station Exit 1
1000： Arrived the Cherry blossom park (1.5 hour stopover)
1200： Lunch: Jeonju traditional bibimbap
1300： Arrived Jeonju hanok village (2.5 hour stopover)
1530： Gather for return
1830： Arrive Myeongdong
1900： Arrive Hongdae
1. Itinerary is meant for reference only, it is subjected to changes based on weather or traffic conditions on actual day of travel.
2. Price includes transport, entrance fees, lunch per head.
3. Breakfast choice is randomly arranged and cannot be specified.
4. Non-chargeable for children under 3 years old (No seat will be provided)
5. Tour is led by fluent mandarin speaking leader. Customers will be contacted by email or whatsapp 1 day before travel date.
6. Itinerary is not affected by rains, if there is a rainstorm or unexpected reason that causes the attraction to close, the relevant entrance tickets fee will be refunded.
7. The departure date is based on seasonal forecast period, if the grass condition is not as good as expected, customer can not require any refund.
Make a booking:
Please fill the below information and send us via "MESSAGE", we will reply ASAP
2) Contact No.: (whatsapp/wechat/line) *With International Area Code
3) Departure Date:
4) Total Pax:
5) Package: ZTKR0007D
6) Meeting Point: Myeongdong / Hongdae