Wonmisan - In the flower season, more than 30,000 azaleas bloom at the same time in the Azaleas Garden in Chunui-dong. At that time, the hill becomes the sea of azalea. The mountain is full of light purple, pink and pink rhododendrons, overlooking the stunning scenery of the entire dreamy sea of flowers.
Dodang San Cherry Blossom Festival - Located in Wonmi, Bucheon City, every spring, 30 years old cherry trees bloom in the branches. The 1.8 km long cherry blossom road shows the spring year after year, and it has become a popular destination for families. With the Dodang Cherry Blossom Festival held during the period of cherry, it is one of the representative flower festivals in Bucheon.
Lunch (super high cost arrangement) - Fresh seafood and seafood soup
When you come to Wolmi, Incheon Port, you must taste the freshest seafood. Lunch is arranged in the special restaurant of fish sashimi. Fresh seafood are served with a variety of dishes and seafood soup!
Jayu Park - Jayu Freedom Park is the first Western-style park in Korea built five years after the opening of Incheon Port. At the top of the park, there is a 100-year-old memorial tower for the establishment of diplomatic relations between Korea and the United States. It was built in 1982 and was established in 1982. There is a bronze statue of General MacArthur who has successfully landed from Incheon on the occasion of the Korean War. Here, you can feel the rich history of Korea. Every April, Freedom Park hosts a cherry blossom celebration. On the way to the Freedom Park, there will always be full of cherry blossoms. It is the most famous cherry blossom road.
Fairy tale Village - Founded next to Chinatown, themed with flowers and world-famous fairy tales, creating a fairy tale village with a childlike heart. There are many three-dimensional layouts in the village, which will make you more involved in the small fairy tale kingdom.
Chinatown - Incheon Chinatown was opened in Incheon Port in 1883. The Korean drama "The Girl Who Sees the Taste", "Pride and Prejudice" and "Running Man" were filmed. The buildings are designed in the traditional Chinese style.
PACKAGE NO.: ZTKR0008D
Depart. Date：2020.04.08 to 2020.04.20
Price per pax: HKD$549 | SGD$100 | USD$72 | TWD2200
0800： Gather at Myeongdong station Exit 1
0830： Gather at Hongdae station Exit 8
0900： Arrive Wonmisan (1hr15min stopover)
1030： Arrive Dodang San (1hr15min stopover)
1600： Arrive Strawberry Farm (1 hr stopover)
1230： Lunch (Super luxury seafood lunch)
1330： Arrive Wolmi Island (1hr stopover) *Seagull feeding
1430： Arrive Chinatown + Fairytale Village + Jayu Park (2hr stopover)
1630： Return to Seoul
1730： Arrive Hongdae Station
1800： Arrive Myeongdong Station
1. Itinerary is meant for reference only, it is subjected to changes based on weather or traffic conditions on actual day of travel.
2. Price includes transport, entrance fees, lunch per head.
3. Breakfast choice is randomly arranged and cannot be specified.
4. Non-chargeable for children under 3 years old (No seat will be provided)
5. Tour is led by fluent mandarin speaking leader. Customers will be contacted by email or whatsapp 1 day before travel date.
6. Itinerary is not affected by rains, if there is a rainstorm or unexpected reason that causes the attraction to close, the relevant entrance tickets fee will be refunded.
7. The departure date is based on seasonal forecast period, if the grass condition is not as good as expected, customer can not require any refund.
Make a booking:
Please fill the below information and send us via "MESSAGE", we will reply ASAP
2) Contact No.: (whatsapp/wechat/line) *With International Area Code
3) Departure Date:
4) Total Pax:
5) Package: ZTKR0008D
6) Meeting Point: Myeongdong / Hongdae