ZTKR00CB1 Gangneung + Sokcho Romantic Cherry Blossom Tour (2D1N)
Highlights of the itinerary
Popular itinerary to travel in spring - Autumn special! Two days and one-night in-depth cherry blossom viewing tour!
** 3 secret spots of cherry blossom viewing recommended by locals
** Through Gangneung and Sokcho
** Stay overnight to save transportation time
** Take you to enjoy local food
Day 1 Gangneung
Daegwalnyeong Sheep farm - Which is beautiful in all seasons, is known as the "Korea's Alps." In spring and summer, the entire area is a wide green grassland. In winter, white snow spreads over the entire pasture and hills. The ranch is high and has clean and fresh air. In addition to the fresh air, you can also experience the feeling of 'being one with nature'. The four seasons of the ranch are picturesque and you can easily shoot pictorials. You can also be close to the sheep. It is an activity suitable for adults and children.
** Itinerary upgrade: experience activities including sheep feeding
Daegwalnyeong Korean beef town - Selection of top fresh Korean beef. There are Korean beef supermarkets and self-service barbecue restaurants in Korean Beef City. The Korean beef in supermarkets is top-grade fresh Korean beef delivered directly from Daegwalnyeong Ranch. They can only be tasted in Korea without being exported, and the price is half cheaper than outside restaurants and supermarkets! Pick the Korean beef you want at the supermarket and take it to the barbecue restaurant next door.
** In addition to Korean beef, the restaurant also has different options for ordering (vegetarian/bibimbap/soup/other Korean foods, etc.)
Anmok Beach Cafe Street - located on the "Anmok Coast" in Gangneung. It is a good place for family summer vacations. The beautiful beaches and sea sports attract a large number of tourists to experience sightseeing. In addition, you can sit at the beach having delicious coffee while enjoying the natural beauty. This is the first place in Korea where the local government holds a coffee festival. Most of the coffee shops here serving their own roasted coffee, which is a veritable coffee capital. The cafes here have their own characteristics, and the decoration design is very thoughtful.
Gyeongpo Lake Cherry Blossom Festival - Every year from early April to mid-April, Cherry Blossom Festival is held around Gyeongpo Lake. This festival is also one of the representative festivals in Gangneung. Every time during the festival, a large number of tourists from home and abroad are attracted to cherry blossom viewing. The whole celebration is organized around the beautiful 4.3km cherry blossom road of Gyeongpo Lake. The beautiful flowers such as blooming cherry blossoms, spring jasmine and daffodils will make this place a beautiful flower world. Take a walk along the lake to enjoy the cherry blossoms, and to enjoy the scenery and take beautiful photos!
Day 2 Sokcho
Yeongnangho Lake - According to the Three Kingdoms Relics, Yeongnang discovered this beautiful lake, hence the name "Yeongnangho Lake". In the long past, many monks came here to practice, now, it is not only a well-known archer practice area but also a good place for citizens of Sokcho to take a walk in the morning regardless of seasons. This is also a lake of romance. Many poets have left different poems with the theme of the lake. Every year when the spring warms up, there are many cherry blossoms around the lake, and the beautiful cherry blossom road starts the spring flower feast.
Abai Village - Sokcho City is developed around Cheongchoho Lake. In order to connect the lake water with the East China Sea, a small entrance is opened on the northern edge of Cheongchoho Lake. There are many refugees who fled from North Korea during the Korean War in Sokcho, and it quickly became a port city. Abai Village is one of the locations for the TV series "Autumn in My Heart". In recent years, many tourists have poured in to experience the romantic atmosphere in the drama, and it has become one of the must-see attractions.
Sokcho Central Market - Sokcho Central Market is a large traditional Korean market that gathers all the authentic and popular snacks of Sokcho, such as fried chicken, squid blood sausage, brown sugar pancakes, etc., as well as seafood and groceries. Here you can experience an authentic traditional market full of local Koreans. The most popular fried chicken is a well-known local food in Korea, is definitely a must-try popular snack.
Seorak Cherry Blossom Road - Seoraksan National Park was designated as the 5th national park in South Korea in 1970, with picturesque scenery in all four seasons. When the spring arrives, cherry blossoms bloom on the way to Seoraksan National Park, and the cherry blossoms blooming on both sides of the road form a beautiful cherry blossom tunnel. Strolling under the cherry blossom tunnel, which is a popular secret spot for Koreans in recent years!
** Itinerary is only for cherry blossom viewing at Sakura Road in front of Seoraksan National Park. It does not enter the area of Seoraksan National Park.
Package Code: ZTKR000CB1
Departure date：2020 Apr 2,5,7
Tour fee: (2D1N)
Adult: HKD1280｜SGD229｜USD166｜TWD5050 per pax
Child (3y-11y): HKD1160 | SGD208 | USD150 | TWD4600 per pax
0730：Gather at Hongdae Station Exit 8
0800：Gather at Myeongdong Station Exit 1
1030：Arrived Daegwalnyeong Sheep farm (1.5 hr stopover)
1230：Lunch at Korean beef town (own expenses)
1415：Arrived Anmok Beach Cafe Street (1 hr stopover)
1530：Gyeongpo Lake (2 hrs stopover)
1745：Dinner 'Must eat Gangneung Chodang soft tofu pot'
1930：Check in Hotel
0930：Yeongnangho Lake (1 hr stopover)
1045：Abai Village (1.5 hr stopover)
1230：Lunch at Sokcho Central Market (own expenses)
1345：Seorak Cherry Blossom Road (1 hr stopover)
1500：Gather for return
This tour will be arranged to stay at the Sol Beach Hotel or same level hotel.
**Hotel Room Introduction : (Double / triple / 4-bed room)
*The room type is divided into the general bedroom & Korean style floor plan room, follow Resort booking rules, the room type cannot be specified or notice in advance.
*Minimum 2 person stay in 1 room. Extra charge needed if the request stays in a single room.
1. This tour will be arranged to stay at the Sol Beach Hotel or same level hotel.
2. The itinerary is meant for reference only, it is subjected to changes based on weather or traffic conditions on the actual day of travel.
3. Price includes transportation, entrance fees per head.
4. Breakfast choice is randomly arranged and cannot be specified, vegetarians or guests who have food allergies can prepare their own one.
5. Non-chargeable for children under 3 years old (No seat will be provided, do not occupy a bed)
6. Will arrange vehicle according to the group size
7. Tour is led by fluent Mandarin/English speaking leaders. Customers will be contacted by email or Whatsapp by 1 day before the travel date.
8. The Itinerary not affected by rains, if there is a rainstorm that causes the attraction to close, the relevant entrance tickets will be returned.
9. Each client can bring along 1 luggage, if more than 1, please check with us before booking.
10. Customers are advised to buy their own travel insurance.
11. ZTAGETours is not responsible for any legal or financial related issues encountered by customers during the trip (not limited to injuries, loss of personal items, etc.).
12. The departure date is based on a seasonal forecast period, if the grass condition is not as good as expected, customers can not require any refund.
11. Late arrivals and absentees will consider as a no-show, tours fee will not be returned.
13. Minimum 2 person stay in 1 room. Extra charge needed if request stay in a single room extra charge per person (per night) HKD500 | SGD90 | USD65 | TWD2000
Make a booking:
Please fill the below information and send us via "MESSAGE", we will reply ASAP
2) Contact No.: (Whatsapp/WeChat/line) *With International Area Code
3) Departure Date:
4) Total Pax:
5) Package: ZTKR00CB1
6) Meeting Point: Myeongdong / Hongdae