Seoraksan Mountain + Naksansa Temple (Red Leaves Day Tour)
Naksansa Temple is is a Korean Buddhist temple complex in the Jogye order of Korean Buddhism that stands on the slopes of Naksan Mountain, and boasts a 1,300-year history. it is the only ancient temple in South Korea that has a hillside sea view. The temple has been rebuilt several times and the existing building was built in 1953. The temple has seven layers of stone pagoda, bronze bell, rainbow door and other cultural heritage, Up the path on the hill at Sinseonbong, there is a stone statue of Buddha called 'Haesugwaneumsang'.Naksansa Temple is really filled with believers and tourists every day, especially hillside sea view at the same time so you can also enjoy the beautiful scenery of the East Sea.
Seoraksan is South Korea's most famous national park, located in the northern part of the Taebaeksalam close to Gangwon-do Sokcho, is the highest peak in the eastern part of South Korea, up to 1708 meters. Seoraksan Mountain was named Seorak ('Seol' means 'snow' and 'Ak' means 'big mountain') because the snow would not melt for a long time keeping the rocks in a permanent state of white.
Seoraksan is designated as a natural monument preservation area because of its many rare creatures. Autumn maple leaves, winter snow, summer mountaineering, so all seasons are full of visitors. Reaching Gwongeumseong Fortress by cable car to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Seoraksan Mountain!
The Sokcho Central Market is a large traditional Korean market that gathers all the authentic snacks of Sokcho, such as fried chicken, squid blood sausage, black sugar pancakes, seafood and groceries, where you can experience Korean locals. The most popular food here is Sokcho fried chicken, everyone who comes to Sokcho buys a box. It is definitely a recommendation.
PACKAGE NO.: ZTKR0012C
Depart. Date：Appox 11-23 Oct 2019
Price per pax：HKD$499 | SGD$90 | USD$65 | TWD2000
** Free breakfast
** Includes all tickets
** Includes cable car ticket
0630： Gather at Hongdae Station exit 8
0700： Gather at Myeongdong Station exit 1
0915： Arrive at Seoraksan Mountain (3 hrs stopover)
1300： Lunch in Sokcho market (own expenses)
1415： Arrive at Naksansa temple (1 hr stopover)
1515： Gather for return
1800： Arrived Myeongdong
1830： Arrived Hongdae
1. Itinerary is meant for reference only, it is subjected to changes based on weather or traffic conditions on actual day of travel.
2. Price includes transport, entrance fees per head.
3. Breakfast choice is randomly arranged and cannot be specified.
4. Non-chargeable for children under 3 years old (No seat will be provided)
5. Tour is led by fluent mandarin speaking leader. Customers will be contacted by email or whatsapp 1 day before travel date.
6. Itinerary is not affected by rains, if there is a rainstorm or unexpected reason that causes the attraction to close, the relevant entrance tickets fee will be refunded.
7. The departure date is based on seasonal forecast period, if the red leaf condition is not as good as expected, customer can not require any refund.
Make a booking:
Please fill the below information and send us via "MESSAGE", we will reply ASAP
2) Contact No.: (whatsapp/wechat/line) *With International Area Code
3) Departure Date:
4) Total Pax:
5) Package: ZTKR0012C
6) Meeting Point: Myeongdong / Hongdae