1) Korea's largest alpacas park! An area of approximately 110,000 pings. The owner of the farm puts the alpacas in the park, allowing they move freely. It also allows visitors to get close to the them. Not only you can feel a bond with, feed, and touch the rare animals like alpacas, white deers, mules, hinnies, and ponies, which is a good place to get close to nature. The best experience for a family group, where both friends and children have fun!
*Includes sightseeing train with Alpacas feeding experience
2) To the end of Oct - Mid Nov, a must do in Korea to chase the red leaf, we will bring you to visit the Yongmunsa temple, even the locals will come here for the red leaf, the mountain is full of maple leave, with a traditional temple for background, combine as a super beauiful photo shoot point.
Yongmunsa Temple is located about 9km northeast from Yongmun station on the Jungang line. It was built during the Silla Kingdom and reconstructed during the reign of King Sejong of the Joseon Dynasty. It was badly damaged during the Korean War, but was restored and now consists of three buildings, the main hall, daeungjeon, and the bell tower. Its courtyard contains the largest gingko tree in the East, which is 1,100 years old, measures 60m in height and 14m in circumference and is designated and protected as natural monument no. 30. Legend says the great Buddhist monk Uisang, who lived during the Silla Kingdom, stuck his staff in the earth, and the tree grew out of the simple staff.
PACKAGE NO.: ZTKR00HC3
Depart. Date：2019.10.23 ~ 2019.11.1 ; Mon,Wed,Fri departure
Price per pax：HKD$499 | S$90 | USD$65 | TWD2000
0800： Gather at Hongdae station Exit 8
0830： Gather at Myeongdong station Exit 1
1000： Arrive at Alpaca World (2.5 hrs stopover) *lunch will be own arrangment in Alpaca world
1400： Arrive at Yongmunsa temple (2 hrs stopover)
1600： Gather for return
1730： Arrive Myeongdong
1800： Arrive Hongdae
1. Itinerary is meant for reference only, it is subjected to changes based on weather or traffic conditions on actual day of travel.
2. Price includes transport, entrance fees per head.
3. Breakfast choice is randomly arranged and cannot be specified.
4. Non-chargeable for children under 3 years old (No seat will be provided)
5. Tour is led by fluent mandarin speaking leader. Customers will be contacted by email or whatsapp 1 day before travel date.
6. Itinerary is not affected by rains, if there is a rainstorm or unexpected reason that causes the attraction to close, the relevant entrance tickets fee will be refunded.
7. The departure date is based on seasonal forecast period, if the red leaf condition is not as good as expected, customer can not require any refund.
Make a booking:
Please fill the below information and send us via "MESSAGE", we will reply ASAP
2) Contact No.: (whatsapp/wechat/line) *With International Area Code
3) Departure Date:
4) Total Pax:
5) Package: ZTKR00HC3
6) Meeting Point: Myeongdong / Hongdae