Ganghwa Mega Luge + Incheon tour (Seafood / Sashimi lunch)
Ganghwa Mega Luge - Korea's largest slope luge! It consists of 2 different lanes each with 1.8-kilometre, allowing players to freely control the speed and enjoy the fun. Each lane has been specially designed with multiple turning positions to allow players to enjoy the excitement. A fun and safe slope luge is a new fun experience for everyone!
**Includes luge ride 2 times
**Height between 95~120cm need to be accompanied by parents
**Under 95cm may not participate (can take cable car to top for sightseeing)
Moon Island landmark must be on the island playground! Opened since 1992, the pirate ship is also known as "the most terrible on the surface of the recreational facilities", still very popular until nowadays.
Moreover, you walk along the street, you will see the Ferris wheel, it also becomes the symbol of the island.
Coastal cultural street up to 1200 meters, as a culture and art and performance playground, the streets of the wall with a different graffiti, filled with young art. The side of the street is the cafe, sashimi house, the other side is the sea, you can blow the sea breeze to enjoy your traveling.
**Many seagulls are flying around the seaside, you can feed them shrimp snack to let them closer, is the most popular experience of Wolmi Island.
Fairy Tale Village - Built next to the China town, the use of flowers and the world famous fairy tale as the theme, to created a fairy tale village. You will meet the little red riding hood, small puppet, snow white etc. on the colorful frescoes, and there's many 3D decoration in the village, so you more into a small fairy tale kingdom, children and girls are super lover this camera site.
Chinatown - Incheon Chinatown opened at Incheon port in 1883, as filming location of Korean drama "The Girl Who Sees Scents", "Pride and Prejudice" and "Running Man". The building is designed with traditional Chinese style. The whole village is a Chinese restaurant, a variety of snack bars, long ancient style.
Lunch (super high cost arrangement) - Fresh seafood and seafood soup
When you come to Wolmi, Incheon Port, you must taste the freshest seafood. Lunch is arranged in the special restaurant of fish sashimi. Fresh seafood are served with a variety of dishes and seafood soup!
**Can arrange Korean seafood pot if not prefer uncooked food (No mixture choice arrangement within same group)
PACKAGE NO: ZTKR00KH5
Departure date: Monday-Friday (Except public holiday in Korea)
Price per pax: HKD649| SGD115 | USD84 | TWD2550
(3 pax or above promotion: HKD599| SGD109 | USD79 | TWD2400 per pax *Cannot be used together with other discount promotion)
** Free breakfast
** Included all tickets and lunch
0800： Gather at Myeongdong station Exit 1
0830： Gather at Hongdae station Exit 8
1000： Arrive Luge world (1.5 hour stopover)
1230： Arrive Wolmido island, lunch & seagulls feeding
1500： Fairy Tale village and Incheon Chinatown (1.5 hour stopover)
1630： Gather for return
1800： Arrive back Myeongdong / Hongdae
1. Itinerary is meant for reference only, it is subjected to changes based on weather or traffic conditions on actual day of travel.
2. Price includes transport, entrance fees, lunch per head.
3. Breakfast choice is randomly arranged and cannot be specified.
4. Non-chargeable for children under 3 years old (No seat will be provided)
5. Tour is led by fluent mandarin speaking leader. Customers will be contacted by email or whatsapp 1 day before travel date.
6. Itinerary is not affected by rains, if there is a rainstorm or unexpected reason that causes the attraction to close, the relevant entrance tickets fee will be refunded.
7. If the Luge ride is not operate due to any reason, tickets will be refunded
Make a booking:
Please fill the below information and send us via "MESSAGE", we will reply ASAP
2) Contact no.: (whatsapp/wechat/line) *With International Area Code
3) Departure date:
4) Total Pax:
5) Package: ZTKR00KH5
6) Meeting point: Myeongdong / Hongdae