Ganghwa Mega Luge + Incheon Grand Park (Red Leaf Tour)
1) Luge Ride
Korea's largest slope luge! It consists of 2 different lanes each with 1.8-kilometre, allowing players to freely control the speed and enjoy the fun. Each lane has been specially designed with multiple turning positions to allow players to enjoy the excitement. A fun and safe slope luge is a new fun experience for everyone!
**Includes luge rude 2 times
**Height between 95~120cm need to be accompanied by parents
**Under 95cm may not participate (can take cable car to top for sightseeing)
2) Fairy Tale Village: Built next to the China town, the use of flowers and the world famous fairy tale as the theme, to created a fairy tale village. You will meet the little red riding hood, small puppet, snow white etc. on the colorful frescoes, and there's many 3D decoration in the village, so you more into a small fairy tale kingdom, children and girls are super lover this camera site.
3) Chinatown: Incheon Chinatown opened at Incheon port in 1883, as filming location of Korean drama "The Girl Who Sees Scents", "Pride and Prejudice" and "Running Man". The building is designed with traditional Chinese style. The whole village is a Chinese restaurant, a variety of snack bars, long ancient style.
4) Incheon Park: The only large-scale green space park in Incheon. There are a dynamic garden, rose garden, environmental future pavilion (eco-experience hall), a statue park, and various fitness facilities. When entering autumn every year, the whole park is dyed in red and yellow bu leafs. The most famous Maple Leaf Tunnel in the park is the favorite place for locals to enjoy the maple harvest!
Lunch Arrangement: Traditional fried sauce noodles - jajangmyeon, and the upgrade package includes sweet and sour pork.
PACKAGE NO: ZTKR00KH7
Departure date: 2019.10.23 - 2019.11.8 (Daily departure)
Price per pax: HKD579| SGD105 | USD76 | TWD2300
** Free breakfast
** Included all tickets and lunch
0800： Gather at Myeongdong station Exit 1
0830： Gather at Hongdae station Exit 8
1000： Arrive Luge world (1.5 hour stopover)
1230： Arrive Fairy Tale village and Incheon Chinatown, sightseeing and lunch (2 hours stopover)
1500： Arrive Incheon Grand Park (2 hours stopover)
1700： Gather for return
1800： Arrive back Hongdae
1830： Arrive back Myeongdong
1. Itinerary is meant for reference only, it is subjected to changes based on weather or traffic conditions on actual day of travel.
2. Price includes transport, entrance fees, lunch per head.
3. Breakfast choice is randomly arranged and cannot be specified.
4. Non-chargeable for children under 3 years old (No seat will be provided)
5. Tour is led by fluent mandarin speaking leader. Customers will be contacted by email or whatsapp 1 day before travel date.
6. Itinerary is not affected by rains, if there is a rainstorm or unexpected reason that causes the attraction to close, the relevant entrance tickets fee will be refunded.
7. If the Luge ride is not operate due to any reason, tickets will be refunded
8. The departure date is based on seasonal forecast period, if the red leaf condition is not as good as expected, customer can not require any refund.
Make a booking:
Please fill the below information and send us via "MESSAGE", we will reply ASAP
2) Contact No.: (whatsapp/wechat/line) *With International Area Code
3) Departure Date:
4) Total Pax:
5) Package: ZTKR00KH7
6) Meeting Point: Myeongdong / Hongdae