DMZ + Provencal Village + Mosan Farm (Paju Day Tour)
The Imjingak is a tourist attraction built in 1972 to pray for the unification of the Korean peninsula. It is located 7 km south of the military demarcation line and about 54 km away from the center of Seoul. The Imjingak consists of the North Korean Memorial Hall, the Unification Park and various monuments. Outside the Imjingak, there are 12 kinds of military equipment such as tanks and airplanes used in the Korean War. The Imjingak is the most frequent and active place for exchanges between the North and the South. The visiting procedure is not as complicated as the Panmunjeom, It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Gyeonggi-do.
Provençal Village, located in Gyeonggi-do, is a themed village with the concept of Provence in South France. The most beautiful garden BBQ restaurant, the Provence Living Museum, the vanilla hall, the visual space, the European-style bakery and coffee shops, etc, each with its own individual creativity. Under the elegant French architecture and colorful plants, it is as romantic as being in a French town, a must-see attractions in the suburbs of Seoul
** Mosan Farm
Located in Paju City, Gyeonggi-do, Mosan Farm is one of the largest dairy farms in Korea, “Seoul Milk”, and offers an experience-based activities such as dairy farming. It offers experience programs such as milking, feeding, making ice cream, cheese, and seeing other small animals.You can get close to nature and experience the fun of hand-made game. It is the best parent-child experience!
**Package upgrade: Include 3 experience projects: making cheese, pizza, cattle feeding
PACKAGE : ZTKR00PJ1
Dept date：Tue~Fri, Sun (expect public holiday)
Price per pax：HKD599 | SGD109｜USD79｜TWD2400
0830：Gather at Myeongdong Station Exit 1
0900：Gather at Hongdae Station Exit 8
1000：Arrive DMZ（2.5 hrs stopover）
1300：Arrive Provencal Village（2 hrs stopover）
1530：Arrive Mosan Farm（1.5 hrs stopover）
1700：Gather for return
1800：Arrive Hongdae Station
1830：Arrive Myeongdong Station
1. Itinerary is meant for reference only, it is subjected to changes based on weather or traffic conditions on actual day of travel.
2. Price includes transport, entrance fees per head.
3. Breakfast choice is randomly arranged and cannot be specified.
4. Non-chargeable for children under 3 years old (No seat will be provided)
5. Tour is led by fluent mandarin speaking leader. Customers will be contacted by email or whatsapp 1 day before travel date.
6. Itinerary is not affected by rains, if there is a rainstorm or unexpected reason that causes the attraction to close, the relevant entrance tickets fee will be refunded.
Make a booking:
Please fill the below information and send us via "MESSAGE", we will reply ASAP
2) Contact No.: (whatsapp/wechat/line) *With International Area Code
3) Departure Date:
4) Total Pax:
5) Package: ZTKR00PJ1
6) Meeting Point: Myeongdong / Hongdae